TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Vision United Worship Center's website (https://vuwcbristol.church/) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Vision United Worship Center's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server unless you have explicit permission from Vision United Worship Center.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vision United Worship Center at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Vision United Worship Center's website are provided “as is”. Vision United Worship Center makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Vision United Worship Center does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Vision United Worship Center, its suppliers, leaders, developers or affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Vision United Worship Center's Internet site, even if Vision United Worship Center or a Vision United Worship Center's authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Vision United Worship Center's website, or emails received from a Vision United Worship Center, could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vision United Worship Center does not warrant that any of the materials on its website or emails are accurate, complete, current or may contain such errors by no fault of their own. Vision United Worship Center may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Vision United Worship Center does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Vision United Worship Center from time to time may share links to other Internet websites. Vision United Worship Center has not reviewed all of the sites linked to or from its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site(s). The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vision United Worship Center's site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Vision United Worship Center, or the Vision United Worship Center's website, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, and the County of Pasco, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.