Vision United Worship Center Beliefs
What We Believe:
- Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God. He was born of the virgin Mary and died on the cross for the remission of our sins and He arose from the grave on the third day so that we may have eternal life.
- Salvation comes only by faith in Jesus through the grace of God and is necessary for all. It is a free gift for all who confess their sin and accept Jesus as Lord and was obtained by the shedding of the blood of Jesus on the cross.
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit is available for all believers and it is a gift which should be sought by all who follow Jesus.
- The Bible is God’s Holy Word and was divinely inspired by God. It is as relevant today and Holiness is to be the way of life for the believer and it is God’s standard for all.
- Water baptism by submersion is necessary for the believer as an outward sign of the inward work of salvation.
- The Lord’s Supper should be observed as well as the washing of the saint’s feet.
- In the resurrection of the body. Eternal life for the righteous and eternal damnation for the wicked.
- The soon second coming of Jesus to gather His saints who are alive and to resurrect those who are dead.
- Divine healing was purchased by Jesus with the stripes that He bore.
- We believe in the sanctity of human life and that life begins at conception. We believe abortion in an abomination in the eyes of God and that believers should abstain from participation in or knowingly using products derived from or tested by the process of abortion. We believe it is morally wrong to destroy innocent unborn human life for any reason.
- We believe that our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit and as such we should take care of our bodies. The Apostle Paul admonishes us to knowingly avoid taking foreign toxins into our bodies. Doing so would dishonor God in our bodies.This includes any medications or vaccines that have not been tested or may demonstrate severe complications.